Christ Lutheran Guidelines For Worship, Weddings, & Funerals 6/08/2021
1. Respect one another. Social distancing, wearing or not wearing masks, shaking hands or choosing not to shake hands, and deciding to stay or not to stay after services to visit are all personal choices.
2. Masks are no longer required at worship if you are vaccinated. You are asked to wear if you are not vaccinated. If you have health concerns, or just feel more comfortable wearing a mask please feel free to do so.
3. If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, including but not limited to fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell, or if you have recently been exposed to someone with Covid-19, please stay home.
4. Hand sanitizer will still be available in multiple locations within the church. Please use as needed.
5. Social distancing measures will be in place throughout the church. We will still only use every other pew. Fellowship hall seating will be 4 per table for all gatherings. (54-person capacity).
6. Offering will remain at the Sanctuary door for collection. (E-giving is encouraged), Communion will continue with the wafer & juice individual package picked up when entering the Sanctuary.
7. Church social gatherings will resume with social distancing and capacity limits in place. Food and beverages can be brought in from purchased sources to consume. No home baked/cooked items or items made at the church kitchen. Serving wear like glasses, cups, plates, utensils, serving containers must be disposable.
8. Outside Organizations that meet in the church will resume August 18.