Christ Lutheran Guidelines For Worship, Weddings, & Funerals 9/21/2021
- Masks are required inside the Church building at all times even if you are vaccinated.
2. If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, including but not limited to fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell, or if you have recently been exposed to someone with Covid-19, please stay home.
3. Hand sanitizer will still be available in multiple locations within the church. Please use as needed.
4. Social distancing measures will be in place throughout the church. We will still only use every other pew. Fellowship hall seating will be 4 per table for all gatherings. (54-person capacity).
5. Offering will remain at the Sanctuary door for collection. (E-giving is encouraged), Communion will continue with the Wafer & Juice individual packet picked up when entering the Sanctuary.
6. Church social gatherings will resume with social distancing and capacity limits in place. Food and beverages (exception for coffee, see#7) can be brought in from purchased sources to consume. No home baked/cooked items or items made at the church kitchen. Serving wear like glasses, cups, plates, utensils, serving containers must be disposable.
7. Coffee can be prepared (brewed) at the Church. Coffee can be served by 1 gloved person or pre-poured cups.